Software specialist HandsHQ is offering health and safety professionals a live demonstration on how to create professional, task-specific risk assessments and method statements.
A limited number of places remain for the live demonstration on Wednesday 24 August, which you can register for here.
Here are some of the benefits of the HandsHQ RAMS (risk assessment method statements) software:
- Save time and create high-quality, consistent RAMS with easy-to-use software and benefit from an extensive content library.
- Bring all your teams together on one platform and promote better collaboration within your business.
- Reinforce health and safety performance using bespoke, site-specific RAMS shared at the start of each project and digitally signed by your teams.
- Improve your reputation with professional-looking RAMS that can stand out from the competition and win you more work.
- Spend more time for other things: RAMS shouldn’t take hours and hours of formatting or copy-and-pasting.
- Easily access the right information at your fingertips for auditing purposes.
HandsHQ’s RAMS software can also integrate with:
- Training Register: Integrate RAMS with Training Register to pull through training and competency records to your project.
- 3rd party software: Integrate with other software you use such as Teams, Sharepoint or any other software with an API.
- Procore: Link your HandsHQ and Procore accounts to have high-quality RAMS documents accessible in Procore projects.
Click here to join the HandsHQ’s RAMS live demo on Wednesday 24 August 2022 at 10am. If you can’t make it, register anyway to receive a copy of the recording.